- Scrap a layout about this passion.
- Reminisce over the memories I've documented in the last 15 years.
- Introduce someone to this hobby.
- Put recently completed pages into albums.
- Arrange albums in the new (ok, not so new anymore, but it's rather bare) shelf.
- Display some recent pages on same shelf.
- Join a crop. There's a blog crop happening at Paper Trunk with daily challenges beginning today.
- Participate in forums and share the excitement.
- Tidy scrap table. If I'm up to it, maybe the whole room?
- Hang out with scrapping friends. I'm looking forward to the usual fun and camraderie at MWL.
- Shop, of course!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Warming Up to National Scrapbooking Day
Eleven more days to National Scrapbooking Day. Here are eleven things I'll do in honour of this event.