This layout just grew on me, in an unexpected way. The evolution of the page:
- I started with an idea to curl the paper around the photos.
- How about misting 1/3 of the white cardstock for a coordinated background?
- Couldn't get a pleasing placement, so I trimmed the cardstock and tucked it behind the curls.
- Now I needed a new background paper. The stripes worked well to repeat the horizontal lines from the curls.
- More texture needed to balance the curls. Pom-poms!
- How to transition from the curls to the misted cardstock? Trusty SSFL edges on each side of the photos.
- And between the cardstock and the stripes - distressing followed by soaking the edge in Cherry Metallic Mist.
- Now the curls look "raw". Gathered all the red brads and lined them in a row to anchor those curls.
- A couple of button flowers, title on top of scalloped journalling strips, tucked the name card of the bakery behind the strips, and ...
I think I'll consider the page DONE!
Post a Comment