Ingredients: Club Scrap 6x6 cardstock, book boards, cover papers (inside and outside), 6x6 page protectors, and washi - lots and lots of washi.
Done in a couple of hours including time for brunch and entertaining a persistent kiddo.
A how-to for the banner on the cover:
- Measure and cut twine to length of banner plus 2" on each end. I tied a knot to indicate the working length I have.
- Lay twine on a non-stick craft sheet. Tear off different lengths of washi tape and stick over twine approximately midpoint of the washi tape.
- Fold the washi tape over.
- Cut the ends of the washi tape - for narrow tapes, just cut at a diagonal.
- Secure ends of twine with the banner forming a gentle curve.